Full & Part Time waiting staff
Required to join our professional award winning team at The Angel Hotel. This Georgian ivy-clad 4 star boutique hotel and restaurant in the centre of Bury St Edmunds surprises with a twist of urban chic.
We are looking for experienced waiting staff to provide a high standard of service to our customers. Previous experience within hotels or restaurants is essential as well as a professional attitude and passion for the hospitality industry. Full-time and part-time vacancies available. Approximately 35 hours per week to include evenings and weekends on a rota basis.
We are looking for fun, professional people to join our team so if you have a passion for the industry and feel you have the skills and experience to suit this role, please highlight full or part time and send your CV, covering letter and salary expectations to email@example.com.
We are looking for experienced bar staff both full and part time for our prestigious wingspan bar. The ideal candidate for this position will have previous experience working within a bar or restaurant as well as a professional attitude and passion for the hospitality industry. The position will include evenings and weekends. To apply please send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Time housekeeper
We are looking for a Full Time Housekeeper, working 5 out of 7 days to include weekends. Shifts are normally Mon – Fri 8.30am to 2pm, Saturdays 9am-2pm and Sundays 10am-4pm.
Full training will be given.
· Rooms – To prepare rooms and service as per standards of procedures manual
· Laundry - Assist Head Housekeeper maintaining laundry records
· Laundry – Assist with packing and unpacking laundry on a daily basis
· To ensure a helpful, courteous attitude at all times anticipating and caring for all guests needs
· To establish good working relationships with management and colleagues
· To ensure correct standards of attendance, appearance conduct and personal hygiene
· To ensure prompt and tactful attention to customer complaints and refer without delay
· To handle guests requests appropriately
· Ensure safe storage and use of chemicals
· To take charge of housekeeping keys within your responsibility
· To adhere to fire regulations as set out in the staff handbook
· To adhere to C.O.S.H.H regulations, as set out in the staff handbook
· To adhere to health and safety regulations, as set out in the staff handbook
· To follow lost property procedures, as set out in the staff handbook
· To report any suspicious circumstances or persons to the Duty Manager immediately
· To follow all rules and regulations as set out in the staff handbook
To apply please send your current CV to email@example.com.